Tuesday, July 14, 2015

#CramAThon Challenge Wrap Up

Hey guys! Soooooo.... cramathon. Yeah ummm that went well. I'm kind of kidding, I mean I didn't do awful or anything but I didn't complete all of the challenges. You can find my TBR/Challenge post here. So how did I do? I'll show you.

Challenges

1. Read a children's book? Completed
2. Read a hardback? Completed
3. Read two books in 24 hours? No
4. Read a graphic novel? Completed
5. Read a novel written in verse? No
6. Read a novella? Completed
7. Read 5 books total? No

Day 1:
On Friday I finished Yertle the Turtle in the morning.
 
Day 2:
On Saturday I finished the novella Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy. I started both Beautiful Creatures: The Manga and Crank.
 
Day 3:
 On Sunday I finished Beautiful Creatures: The Manga. I almost made the 2 books in 24 hours goal but I went about a half an hour over. So close!!

Day 4:
I read a few hundred pages of Crank but I didn't finish it. So I ended up about 3/4 of the way through Crank and I didn't start Bone Palace Ballet at all. 

Basically I blame this all of the tv show Arrow. I've been obsessed. Its an issue. But I still managed to read some good books and now I am one book ahead of my reading challenge on Goodreads! Overall this challenge was really fun and I hope to participate again! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm