Thursday, July 9, 2015

#CramAThon Challenge TBR


While I have done nail art challenges on the blog before I have never actually done a book challenge! I plan to change that this weekend because I'm preticipating in the #cramathon! WhittyNovels on Youtube is hosting/created this fun challenge! Thanks so much to WhittyNovels for creating this awesome challenge! You can find a fun video here explaining cramathon. I'm going to include the challenges and dates below.

Cramathon goes from July 10th at 12:00 am to July 13th at 11:59 pm. 

You can find the twitter page for cramathon here

Here are the challenges:
1. Read a children's book
2. Read a hardback
3. Read two books in 24 hours
4. Read a graphic novel
5. Read a novel written in verse
6. Read a novella
7. Read 5 books total

This cramathon could not have come on a better time for me personally because I am going on a road trip on Saturday and I will be in the car for 7+ hours! I hope to get a lot of books on the car ride. I'm now going to show you all my #cramathon TBR!


1. Children's Book:  



2 & 4. Hardback and Graphic Novel:


5. Novel Written in Verse:


6. Novella:  


7. 5th Book:  



I hope to read a lot and have of fun with this challenge! I hope some of you guys join us! I should have a wrap up on monday or tuesday. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm