Saturday, June 21, 2014

Church Garage Sale Nail Polish Haul + Swatches

Hey everyone! So about a month ago my church had a garage sale and they had some nail polish! So I bough it all. Yeah, that sounds bad of me, but guess what. THEY WERE ONLY A PENNY A PIECE. Yeah that's right, 1 cent a piece. So I payed 6 cents for 6 different nail polishes including OPI. I have a lot of pictures, so I'm just going to get right too it!


O.P.I. Jade is the New Black:

Jade is the New Black is a teal creme polish. This polish is perfect in every sense of the matter. The formula is perfect. It's almost a one coater. And the color is beautiful! I have two coats without top coat on in the pictures below.



Ulta Love Fern:

Love Fern has a clear base with a variety of teal glitter. This shade isn't really unique but I do like it. Its not like anything I would constantly wear though. Here is one coat over OPI Jade is the New Black.



Ulta No Name 1:

This polish has a black creme base with small and large blue glitters. While I hate the fact that this doesn't have a name, I am in love with this shade. It is literally so perfect in every way. Here is two coats without top coat.


Ulta No Name 2:

This polish is a textured black with small orange flakes. I don't know what it is about this polish, but I hate it. The formula is awful and it just looks really gross. Here is two coats without top coat.



Ulta No Name 3:

This polish is a glitter topper with gold and other colored flacks. I feel pretty meh about this polish. Its not bad or good, its just meh. Here is one coat over Essie Tart Deco.



Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac:

Lacey Lilac is a light purple lilac creme. I really like this color, its so girly and perfect. I also think that it compliments my skin tone rather well. Here is two coats without top coat.



2 comments:

  1. I love all of them ..great deal :))
    My favorites tho would be OPI and this gorgeous Sally Hansen ...
    Ps great swatches :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to agree, the OPI is the best :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm