Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm Back, Here's Some Nail Art!

Hello everyone! I am soo sooo sorry guys! I have been so busy with work that I haven't had any time to blog! I hope that it will slow down now after training though. Then I had to switch computers and export and import all my blog stuff, so that took a while. But I'm back with some nail art today!

I did this design a while back so I remember nothing about why I did it, or inspiration. But I still like it and thought I would post it today!




For this design I used China Glaze Celtic Sun as the yellow neon base. Then added NYC Disco Inferno and a star from Star Crossed Lovers by Fingr's. For the gradient I used OPI Jade is the New Black and China Glaze Celtic Sun. Then I added the white with NYC French White Tip. Then I finished it off with Essie Good to Go.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm