Friday, June 27, 2014

Sally Beauty Supply Neon Haul + Swatches

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are all having a great day. I got paid today, and you know what that means. Nail polish haul! The haul I'm going to show you today is actually from a few weeks ago. It is just too many hauls to keep up with! All of these neons were bought at a different time, but I'm just putting them all together. I hope you all like them as much as I do!

China Glaze Pool Party:

Pool Party is a neon coral creme polish. This was love at first sight. I instantly put it in my cart, seriously I didn't even care what the price was. This color is just so beautiful. The formula was okay, like most neon formulas. It is less orange in real life, versus my pictures. Shown is three coats without top coat.



Sally Girl OMG:

OMG is a neon bubble gum pink creme polish. I'm normally not a huge pink fan but this is a perfect color. The formula was great, as it always is with Sally Girl polishes, which is surpising because they are only a dollar a piece. Shown is two coats without top coat.



Sally Girl Cool:

Cool is a dark purplish pink creme polish. I really like this neon as well. Its not very original but I didn't have anything like it. The formula was perfect as always. Shown is two coats without top coat.



Sally Girl Peace:

Peace is a neon green creme polish. This is the ideal perfect bright neon green that I love so much. The formula was great (I don't even need to say that anymore with Sally Girl, its like a given.) Shown is two coats without top coat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm