Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nailing The Book: Silver Shadows Nail Art

Hey guys! I am super excited for today's post. The Bloodlines series is a spinoff series by Richelle Mead. It is also my favorite series ever. So I was super thrilled when the latest book (Silver Shadows) came out about a month ago. And god, I was not disappointed. The book was my favorite of the whole series and probably just my favorite book in general. So of course, I had too do some nail art!

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)

Also, look at that cover! Its so perfect, except for that one piece of hair in Sydney's forehead at the top. I don't know, maybe its just me. Anyways, my nail art is based on the flowers/vines/swirly things on the cover and I have a slight gradient in the back ground. I used NYC Sidewalkers, NYC Black Velvet, and Rimmel London White Hot Love for this design. I free handed it with a nail art brush. Also to add effect the gradient is matte but I did the rest of the design in normal shine. For the matte I used NYC Matte Me Crazy.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm