Thursday, August 14, 2014

OPI Coca Cola Collection -1 Swatches and Review






Today I have swatches of the OPI Coca Cola collection for you all! I ended up getting the mini version of the collection from Ulta. Only when I got home, did I realize that the collection was missing one. From the collection I am missing Orange You Fantastic! which looks like this. But I'm still happy because I got 8 beautiful shades plus a base and top coat.

Coca Cola Red (Inspired by Coke):

Coca Cola Red is a traditional red creme. This is perfect in an ununique way. Shown is three coats without top coat.



Today I Accomplished Zero (Inspired by Coke Zero):

Today I Accomplished Zero is a black jelly with pink glitters. I personally love this, especially in natural light. Here is two coats with top coat.



My Signature is DC (Inspired by Diet Coke):



My Signature is DC is a bright silver foil. I am really not a fan of this polish because it is just too bright. The formula was great though. Shown is three coats without top coat.



You're So Vain-alla (Inspired by Vanilla Coke):

You're So Vain-alla is a light nude creme. As far as nudes go, I love this. Shown is three coats without top coat.



Sorry I'm Fizzy Today (Inspired by Diet Coke):

Sorry I'm Fizzy Today is a beautiful light pink creme. This is perfection in a bottle. Shown is two coats without top coat.






Get Cherried Away (Inspired by Coke Cherry):

Get Cherried Away is a blue black cherry creme. I like this just because it is so unique. Shown is 2 coats without top coat.



Green on the Runway (Inspired by Sprite):

Green on the Runway is a slight green/brown duochrome. This polish is amazing, its my new favorite from OPI. Shown is two coats without top coat.



A Grape Affair (Inspired by Fanta):

A Grape Affair is a dark purple creme. Grape pop is literally all I drink. I currently have three 12 packs hiding under my desk. Really, its a problem. So i'm naturally in love with this beautiful purple. Shown is two coats without top coat.



Which one is your favorite? Do you love these as much as I do? Leave your thoughts in the comments and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm