Saturday, August 2, 2014

Streaky Gradient Nail Art

Hey guys! It has been a very lazy weekend for me, mostly just reading, painting my nails, and watching TV. But today I have some very old nail art for you all. These have been just sitting in my blog folder forever and I'm finally pulling them out today. They are very simple but I love them.



I used Sinful Colors Pink as my base for all of my nails. The glitter is a mix of Pure Ice Endless Fortune and Elf Gold Star. The polishes in the gradient are Nicole by OPI Light Me Up, Sally Girl OMG, and Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame. I made the gradient by painting the nail SC Pink, then laying down striping tape. Then I painted the orange in the middle and the pink on the left and etc.. letting them blending together while they were still wet. I topped it off with Essie Good to Go. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm