Sunday, August 31, 2014

John Green's Books Inspired Nail Art



 I was ready to post another book review today but I looked back and realized that I had 3 or 4 in a row. So I figure that it's time for some nail art! It still kind of has to do with books, but that is kind of the thing about this blog. But if you really know me, you know that I love John Green as a person and a writer. I first read The Fault In Our Stars and my obsession started. He is such a genius and great writer and funny person, it just makes me wonder how one person can be so great.

So I have to say that I'm not extremely happy about these. I mean there aren't bad enough to go into my trash bin, I did decide to blog them, but there are a lot of things that I don't like about them. Espically the Will Grayson nail because I didn't clean it very well, so please ignore that. ;)




So each of my nails is based off one of his books. My thumb is based off of Looking for Alaska, my pointer from Will Grayson, Will Grayson, my middle finger from The Fault In Our Stars, my ring finger from An Abundance of Katherines, and my pinkie is from Paper Towns. My favorite is probably my thumb. I'm not going to list all of the polishes here because there is just too many. I used a nail art brush and a dotter tool. I topped them off with Essie Good to Go.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm