Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#31DC2 Day 18 World Cultures Nail Art

Happy 2015! So I don't know if you guys remember, but I stopped doing the 31 Day Challenge 2.0 a month or two back. It was partially because the main creators took a break from it and partially because I had a lot going on. Even though the main blogs participating in it are still on break, I really need to finish this challenge! So I'm going to try and come back to do some some challenge nail art!

Day 18's prompt is World Cultures and for some reason I had a really tough time with it. I couldn't think of a design for the life of me. But I finally came up with doing the Chinese dragon design. I don't really know much about them but they are in parades and such and I always thought that they were so cool. So I tried to do my own little attempt. For this nail art I used a small detailer brush. I used a ton of different reds and oranges so I'm not going to named them all. I topped it off with Essie Good to Go.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm