Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Nailing The Book: The Mara Dyer Series Nail Art


Hey there! I hope you are all having a great week. I'm starting a new semester and I've been doing plently of nail art. Speaking of nail art, I have some for you today! These designs are based on the Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin. This trilogy is one of my favorites. Its just so mysterious and mind blowing. It is one of those books that has you really thinking and second guessing yourself. Here are goodreads links for the three books, if you want to check them out: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, and The Retribution of Mara Dyer. (How beautiful are those covers!)

For this nail art I used a lot of nail polishes and I am not going to name all of them. But one of the main polishes is China Glaze Out Like A Light, a new favorite of mine. I used a nail art detailer brush for the titles. I topped it all off with Nicole by OPI Fast Drying Drops.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm