Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#31DC2 Day 20 Supernatural

Hey guys! Today I have some nail art for you. I am doing the 20th day of the 31 Day Challenge 2.0. The prompt for today is "supernatural". I took it literally with nail art from the show Supernatural. I'm pretty sure I have done some supernatural nail art on here before because it is one of my favorite TV shows ever.

I used a detailer nail art brush for all of my nails. On my pointer finger is an angel banishing symbol drawn in NYC Red Velvet Rope over Revlon Bare Bones. On my middle finger is a pentagon drawn in L.A. Colors White over NYC Black Velvet. On my ring finger is Bobby's favorite word Idjit. I wrote it in L.A. Colors White over NYC Black Velvet. My pinkie finger features Castiel's coat and tie. I drew it in NYC Black Velvet, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and L.A. Colors White over Revlon Bare Bones. I topped them all with Nicole By OPI Fast Drying Drops.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm