Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#31DC2 Day 1: Red or Orange

I have already done the 31 day challenge twice, once with the blog and once without. So since it's that time of the year again, I decided to try to do this challenge. It was made by The Nail Polish Challenge, Will Paint Nails for Food, and Wondrously Polished. They are all great bloggers!

These challenge provides more difficult challenges, but it is easier because you only have to post twice a week: Monday and Thursday! But saying that, it will last two months instead of one.

At this point I'm not sure if I will get to do every day but I will sure try! Thanks to the great bloggers for making this contest!

Day 1 Red or Orange: 



I decided to go for Red and Orange instead. For this design I used striping tape and a makeup sponge. There actually is a slight gradient in the orange even though it's hard to tell. I used Essie Tart Deco, Sinful Colors Feel the Vibe, OPI Coca Cola Red, and China Glaze Elfin' Around. Then I topped it with Essie Good to Go. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm