Thursday, July 31, 2014

Supernatural (The TV Show) Inspired Nail Art

Supernatural is the main reason that I haven't been blogging as much as usual. I feel in love with that show and have been watching it all the time. Like really, its a problem, I don't do anything else. So I thought I would show you guys some love for Supernatural with nail art! But first here is a summary:

Supernatural is about two brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester. Their mother died when they were young and a demon killed her. Their dad, John, became obsessed with hunting monsters like demons, vampires, werewolves, and all sorts of killers. Then it became a family tradition and the brothers start hunting as well. There is also romantic/lusty relationships, physic powers, other hunters, and Bobby. 



I used OPI You're So Vain-illa for my base. My thumb is inspired by a Angel Banishing Symbol and I used NYC Black Velvet and China Glaze So Blue Without You. My pointer is inspired by Dean's car and they are his license plate numbers, I used NYC Black Velvet. For my middle finger I did a galaxy with way to many polishes to name. For my ring finger I drew a pentagram with NYC Black Velvet and outlined it with Sinful Colors San Fransisco. My pinkie finger is a gun drawn with NYC Black Velvet. I topped it all of with Essie Good to Go. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm