Friday, April 12, 2013

Roses and Swirls

Hi all! So I was thinking of a nail idea and i'm like, oh hey! Flowers! So I did roses, but they were pretty boring. So I had to spice them up with some swirls! I only did two of roses and the rest are colors and swirls but you can do whatever you want with them! :)

 Okay, These are the materials I used for the roses/swirls nail! I used top coat, a black nail pen, pink nail polish, and white nail polish.

 First, just start off with a white base coat!

 Next use your pink to paint big dots on your nails. Don't worry, they don't have to be perfect!

 Okay, this is a harder part. Outline the pink with your black and paint lines in the middle of the dot so they look like roses! 

 Next paint swirls coming from the roses, with your nail pen. Then add top coat and your done!

The finished product! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm