Tuesday, April 21, 2015

#31DC2 Day 27 Gradient

Good afternoon! How has your day been? My day has been rather uneventful with only school work and coffee. I am hopefully going to meet up with my cousins at a book signing later today. But now I am excited to share a weird version of a gradient for you all.

Today I am continuing on with the 31 Day Challenge 2.0. Today is day 27 and the prompt is gradient. I decided to do something a little different with this. It is more of a rough scratchy gradient with some textured polishes. I didn’t use a makeup sponge, just a nail art brush. I laid down a base of Rimmel London Sweet Lavender. I used the following polishes for the gradient: Zoya Dhara, OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights, OPI Get Cherried Away, OPI A Grape Affair, and Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm