Friday, May 22, 2015

#31DC2 Days 29, 30, & 31

Hey there. You know that sweet relief when you finally finish something? I finally finished drivers ed today and I am so happy to get back into blogging again! I really want to finish up this 31 Day Challenge 2.0. So today I have three different nail designs for you all. I should have a challenge wrap up later today or sometime over the weekend.

Day 29 Inspired By A Polish

I say inspired by a polish extremely loosely. More like a color combo. But I had a different design already done for this day, but I hated it and decided not to put it up. I have been kind of obsessed with the gray/yellow/teal/black combo lately. I free handed this nail art with a nail art brush. I used Nicole By OPI Hit the Lights, some unnamed LA colors teal colors, NYC Black Lace Creme, Revlon Bare Bones, and NYC French White Tip.



Day 30 Tape or Nail Vinyls

I have always wanted to do this rainbow block kind of design. So here we are. I used a ton of polishes for this. If you have any questions about them, ask me in the comments.



Day 31 Recreate Your Favorite Challenge

My favorite challenge was day 12 when I did my intricate design. This one didn't turn out as good but I love how retro it is. I free handed this design,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm