Thursday, June 27, 2013

31 Day Challenge- Day 4 Green, Day 5 Blue, & Day 6 Purple

Hey guys! I am so behind in posting or the 31 day challenge! So I just kind of put them all together! I have been going through a lot and I have been sick. I am starting to feel better now though! So here are days 4-6 of the challenge!


Day 4 Green

Just plain nails for day 4! I used China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard!


Day 5 Blue


I used Pure Ice Watch Me Go over Sally Hansen Breezy Blue.


Day 6 Purple


I used my dotting tools and these polishes:
  • Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings
  • NYC Purple Pizzazz  Frost
  • Pure Ice No Means No
  • Maybelline Color Show Iced Queen

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kasey, hope your feeling heaps better real soon. I still think your fantastic doing the challenge. Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm