Sunday, June 30, 2013

Swatches: Essie Naughty Nautical & NYC Matte Me Crazy

Hey guys! Today I splurged a little bit and got an Essie polish, which is pretty rare! I have had my eye on Naughty Nautical for a while. I also picked up Matte Me Crazy from NYC because I didn't have a matte top coat before. I am very impressed with both of them!

Essie Naughty Nautical: 
I love this color! It is from the Essie 2013 Summer Collection and it is super gorgeous! It is mostly blue with a hint of green and it has some sparkles in it! It is very pretty! Great formula too, which is expected from Essie. I used a base coat, 2 coats, and no top coat in these pictures!





NYC Matte Me Away Top Coat:
I am in love with this polish! It works really well and drys super fast! It totally works shown here! 


See, totally matte! These are some pictures I took with it over Essie Naughty Nautical!




I would recommend adding both of these polishes to your stash! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm