Monday, June 3, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge- Lust Day 1

Hey ladies and gentleman! I actually started the deadly sins nail challenge yesterday but I was way to lazy to do a blog post at midnight. I was really tired so there will be two posts today, yesterday's and today's nails. Here is the guide for the deadly sins challenge!


So today is the first day of the lust category and it says "Be a bad girl and make something you have wanted to do soo badly". So what I wanted to do was to draw on my nails with sharpie. I have heard some good and bad reviews on using sharpie for your nails. It was fine for me personally. It did smear a little bit when I put my top coat on. I used China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard for these nails and a fine point sharpie. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm