Monday, June 10, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge: Greed Day 6

Today said: Remember, more is more, don't hold yourself back. So I instantly thought of mix up nails. I love mix up nails personally. They show a lot of creative and they are really random. I took more pictures today to capture the nails! Let me know what you think!

 These are all of the nails :)


 For the pointer finger I used China Glaze White on White and Finger Paints Art of Theft.
For my middle finger I used China Glaze White on White and my nail art pen.
For my ring finger I used Sally Girl Banana and Pure Ice Endless Fortune.
For my pinky I used Sally Hansen Sun Kissed and Sally Hansen Crushed.


For my thumb I used Finger Paints Brilliant Brushstroke and China Glaze White on White.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm