Saturday, June 15, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge: Envy Day 12

Hello fellow polish addicts! I had a lot of fun on today's mani and I love it! You can tell because I took like a zillion pictures of it! Today was the first day that I didn't have to clean up my mani AT ALL. Like I had my q-tips and acetone ready, but I didn't use I once. I was super proud! Plus, I really do like this mani. The challenge for today said, "Let the green monster guide you to some enviable nails." So what I got from that is that I am supposed to do a really pretty green mani! In this mani I used China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard, Nabi Metallic Lime, and my nail art pen.




Okay, maybe not a zillion pictures but still more than my normally one. 
Have a great day (or night in my case!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm