Sunday, June 30, 2013

31 Day Challenge- Day 7 Black & White, Day 8 Metallic, Day 9 Rainbow


Hey! I'm thinking that I'm probably going to just do the 31 day challenge in posts of three! It's a lot simpler on my part. Well I had a great day! Got some polishes that I will make a post about soon! Here are 3 more days of the challenge!

                  Day 7 Black & White




I used little silver beads and these polishes:
~ Sinful Colors Black on Black
~ Sinful Colors Snow Me White

                     Day 8 Metallic




I used nail art brushes and these polishes:
~ NYC Tribeca Silver
~ Nabi Metallic Lime

                     Day 9 Rainbow




I used dotting tools and these polishes:
~ Maybelline Keep Up The Flame
~ Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
~ NYC Lexington Yellow
~ NYC High Line Green
~ Sally Hansen Blue Me Away
~ Maybelline Iced Queen
~ NYC Matte Me Crazy Top Coat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm