Monday, June 17, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge- Pride Day 14=Last day!

Hey guys! Today is the last day of the deadly sins challenge for me! Whoopie! Did I just say whoopie? Oh goodness. Anyways, today said "This is your time. Brag about what you are good at." Well. I try not to brag but if I get to do it then cool! I did a mani to base on my musical talent. I can play the guitar, flute, and piano. I also sing. There is my little bragging moment!



For my middle finger I used Sally Hansen black out and my nail art pen.
For my pointer finger I used L.A. colors splash and nail pen.
 

For my ring finger I used Candies Sandy Star, Sinful Colors Nirvana, and my nail art pen. 
For my pinky finger I used China Glaze White on white and my nail pen.

For my thumb I used China Glaze White on White and my nail art pen. 


Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm