Friday, September 12, 2014

#31 Day Challenge Days 3+4

Hey guys! I know that its been forever and I'm sorry for that! My mom has been in the hospital this week and its been a little rough around here lately. But she is getting better so it should be better soon!

Today I'm making up for this week with two nail art challenges! Today I have day 3: blue or violet and day 4: primary or secondary. Also I actually did a water marble, well. So I am super excited to show you that!

For day 3 my choice is blue. I did a striped ombre with Sinful Colors Bright Lucite, Wet 'n' Wild I need a refresh mint, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and NYC Blue Basin.

For day 4 my choice is secondary colors. I used NYC Nolita's Lavender, Hamptons Peach, and Mint'ed on Broadway for my water marble. I know that quality of these pictures aren't the best but I had to take them inside at night. It's not perfect but really my first good water marble!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm