Thursday, September 18, 2014

#31DC2 Day 6 Monochromatic: Coffee Nail Art

Hello friends! Today is the 6th day of the 31 Day Challenge 2.0. This is one of my favorite prompts: monochromatic (shades of one color).  For this prompt I made an idea that I have had for a while come to life. Coffee nail art! I love coffee, really it is a miracle that I ever lived without it. My personal favorite right now is Starbucks salted mocha frappucino. Yummmm!

or this design I used a nail art brush and painted it all free hand. I used OPI You're So Vain-illa as my base. Then I used Sinful Colors Nirvana, Elf Smoky Brown, and NYC Black Velvet for my coffee beans. I think this design looks a lot better matte, so I finished with NYC Matte About You.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm