Monday, September 29, 2014

#31DC2 Days 7+8: Metallic & Dotticure

Hello friends! I am so behind on the 31 Day Challenge 2.0, its not even funny. Actually I'm a week behind exactly. Today I am trying to catch up a little bit with two days in one! Today I have days 7 and 8, but since today is day 9, I'm still not caught up.

For days 7 and 8, the themes are metallic and dotticure. I had a really hard time coming up with a design for the metallic prompt, since metallic colors aren't my favorite. But I ended up doing a easier design with China Glaze Elfin' Around, NYC Top of the Gold, and golden studs from The New Black. I used Essie Good to Go for my top coat.

For day 8, I did a blue gradient dotticure. I used my set of dotting tools to make the dots. The colors I used are: Sinful Colors Bright Lucite, Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-mint, Essie Butler Please, and NYC Blue Basin. I topped it off with NYC Matte About You.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm