Monday, September 15, 2014

#31DC2 Day 5: Black and White

Happy Monday! Pshh no. Today has been a crappy monday. I got like 4 hours of sleep last night, then the pot of coffee I made was bitter, but I drank it away because I was too tired to care. Then I did way too much school work, dishes twice, lots of laundry, cleaning, and here I am!

So needless to say, I am super happy that I can just sit her and blog. I did these nails yesterday and still love them, and can't stop staring at them. I normally am not a huge fan of tribal print so I am pretty surprised that I like these are much as I do.

I used Rimmel London White Hot Love and NYC Black Velvet for this design. I painted the design with a nail brush and topped it with Essie Good to Go.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm