Sunday, January 25, 2015

Emoji Nail Art Classics Edition

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! I went to a winter carnival, and hung out with my best friend. I also get Monday off tomorrow, so I don't have the Sunday night blues.

So today I have some nail art that actually isn't challenge related. I feel like for nail art, its just been challenges lately, and wanted to paint something fun. I did some emoji nail art! Personally I use a pretty limited amount of emojis when I'm texting, but I know that I have used all of these at least once. I drew them with a nail art brush. The base color for this design is Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights. I also used NYC Black Velvet, L.A. Colors White, NYC Red Velvet Rope, and Wet n' Wild I Need a Refreshment. I topped it off with the Nicole by OPI Fast Drying Drops.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm