Sunday, July 27, 2014

Huge Nail Polish Haul with 20+ Polishes

Hey guys! I have always been an obsessive nail polish collector, but ever since I got a job (and money), its been insanity. So today I have about 15 nail polishes to show you with a whole nail wheel of more nail polishes! Since there is so many of them, I won't be describing them like normal. If you want to know my thoughts, ask me in the comments!

China Glaze Glimmer More, a clear base with yellow, pink, dark pink, and white hexagonal glitters.

China Glaze Metro Pollin-Ten, a orangish yellow creme. 

 Color Club Blue Heaven, a perfect blue linear holo. 

Maybelline Color Show Go Go Green, a lime green creme. 

 NYC Hamptons Peach, a light beautiful peach creme.

Orly Hot Shot, an orangish pink jelly.

Orly Skinny Dip, a matte shimmery blue.

Pure Ice Sparks Will Fly, a clear polish with blue, silver, and silver star glitter.


     Sally Girl Cool, a neon dark pink.

Sally Hansen Coral Reef, a light coral creme.

    Sally Hansen Red Carpet, a shimmery red.

           Sinful Colors Bright Lucite, a bright light blue creme


Sinful Colors Mad About Hue, a light purple creme.

Sinful Colors Feel The Vibe, a bright orange creme.


My beautiful cousin gave me all of these (she is the best!). So there are 19 polishes here and I wasn't about to swatch all of them on my nails, and take pictures, and edit them. Thank god for nail wheels. Here are the names starting with the first magnetic polish on the top left. I will be going clockwise.

Magna Nails: Copper, Pink Diamond, Topaz, Gold, Aquamarine, Sterling, and Titanium, L.A. Colors Tropical Storm, NYC Prospect Park Creme, Pure Ice Taupe Drawer, Broadway Nails Easter Annie, Pure Ice Castle of Dreams, Pure Ice No Name, Sinful Colors Gorgeous, Sinful Colors Green Ocean over Rimmel London Sage All The Rage, Broadway Nails Sand In Heaven, Sinful Colors Let's Meet, and Pure Ice Hot Tamale.

Thank you for reading! I'll have a new haul or two up for you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm