Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tribal Shirt Inspired Nail Art Tutorial


Hey guys! Today I have a tutorial inspired by one of my favorite shirts. I had one of those moments were I was just kind of staring at it, then the brilliant idea popped into my head that it make amazing nail art. I got this tank top at Kohl's for around 10 dollars. Its from Mudd.


Products Used:

-Any 3 nail polish colors. 
-Nail art brush
-Top coat
-Base coat
-Acetone
-Clean up brush
-Black nail polish

Polishes I Used: 

Blue- Essie Butler Please
Black- NYC Black Velvet
Light Blue- Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint
Red- NYC Times Square
Top Coat- Essie Good To Go




1: Paint your nails any base color you want. Then put small dots on your nails like shown. This is for the outline of the shape. 

2. Connect your dots and draw a shape like shown.

3. Fill the shape in with another nail polish color. 

4. Draw a black line in the middle of the shape then a small triangle on top of it, pointing up. 

5. Take another nail polish color and outline the top of the triangle. Then put a small triangle by your cuticle. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm