Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Nailing The Book: Vampire Academy Nail Art

Hey guys! Today I have some Vampire Academy nail art for you! I'm actually really surprised that I haven't done any before, because come on its like my favorite series ever. If you want to learn more about Vampire Academy click here. They also just made a great movie for Vampire Academy, so check that out as well.

So you have to know a little bit about the VA world to understand this nail art. Its about vampires in high school (if you haven't guessed), but its not the normal cheesy vampire border school romance novel, I promise. So there are three times of vampires. The dhampirs are half vampire, half human and they protect the moroi, the full vampires, from the strigoi, the evil vampires. So the dhampirs got special tattoos to show how many kills they have, etc.. I have some of those tattoos on my nail art.



For this nail art I used a free hand brush, top coat, base coat, acetone, and a clean up brush. The polishes I used are Revlon Diva and NYC Black Velvet. I topped it off with Essie Good to Go.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm