Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bookshelf Tour 2014 Part 2

I'm sorry guys! I haven't had internet for the past five days, and isn't coming back until Friday. So I am at the library, because I absolutely needed to blog. So I was looking through my blog folder on my computer and realized that I haven't done the second half of my bookshelf tour. I did the first half back in May. So my book shelf has changed a little bit since then. I got more books like the 5th Wave, Throne of Glass, Delirium, Dangerous Creatures, and lots more. So maybe I'll show you guys an updated version later in the year. I'll probably have a new bookshelf by then because I have no more space left, at all on my bookshelf. I have kind of just been stacking them on top of each other and its time for an upgrade!

In the first half of the bookshelf tour, I showed you the top two shelves of my bookshelf. So today I have the last too. If you want more info on my bookshelf, you can check out my first post here.

Row 3:


The horizontal stack of randoms: These are all of the books that I couldn't find a home for. Out of these I have only read A Walk to Remember. I read this a while ago but I remember it perfectly. It is so beautiful and depressing, and weirdly enough the only book I read from Nicholas Sparks.

The Luxe: I haven't read this one and don't really know when I will. I wasn't planing on reading it but I got it for two dollars so I guess I have to know.

A Great and Terrible Beauty: I was reading this when I took these pics, so you can see some of my old bookmark. This book started out pretty cheesy but it ended really great. It is historical fiction, which I don't read much of, but I was surprised by how much I liked it.

Hush, Hush: I read Hush, Hush a while ago but unlike a lot of people, I liked it. Maybe I'm just a sucker for bad boys.

The Book Thief: God, the Book Thief was perfection. It was one of those books that pissed me off so much, WW2 stuff tends to do that. But the main character was just so lovable and her parents where perfection. I loved hearing about them fighting back.

The Vampire Diaries: TVD is one of my guilty pleasures. It is so cheesy but I love them so much. I watch the show and have read all of the books. I just love the world that L.J. Smith has created.

Row 4:


The Red Pyramid: I haven't read this but I will in the future because RICK RIORDAN.

The Heroes of Olympus series: Perfection. That is all I need to say.

Percy Jackson series: I don't care if this is middle grade, I love the Percy Jackson series. I also really really need better copies of it.

Vampire Kisses series: I haven't read them but got them for a really deal.

The Chicago Land Vampires: Same deal as Vampire Kisses.

Blue Bloods: Get the pattern yet?


Here is an adorable stuffed animal I got from my friend when I was in the hospital.

I hope you guys enjoyed this bookshelf tour! I would love to see yours if you would leave a link in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm