Sunday, February 15, 2015

18 Valentine's Day Nail Art Designs


Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all had a great day! I am sorry that I have been gone for so long. But today I have a lovely nail art wheel for you today. I did all of these designs freehand with a set of nail art brushes.



Pale Pink & Gold: OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. & Sinful Colors Easy Going
 Hearts: Sally Girl OMG and NYC French White Tip
Love Letter: For all your sexy mailing needs. ;)
Sally Hansen Red Carpet
 

Stick Figure with a Heart: Sinful Colors Easy Going, NYC Black Velvet, NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme.
Purple Heart: Sally Hansen I Lilac You & Wine Not
Zoya Bar
Black Lace: NYC Black Velvet, Sinful Colors Easy Going, and NYC French White Tip
 

 Cursive Love: NYC White French Tip and Black Velvet
Be Mine: NYC Nolita's Lavender & NYC Red Velvet Rope
Dots: NYC Red Velvet Rope & White French Tip


Dots & Hearts: Sally Hansen I Lilac You, NYC French White Tip, and NYC Red Velvet Rope. 
XOXO: Sally Girl OMG and NYC French White Tip
Glitter Gradient: Sinful Colors Easy Going, Essie A Cut Above, and Ulta Starry Night.
 
Heart with an Arrow: Sinful Colors Easy Going, Sally Hansen Red Carpet, and NYC Black Velvet.
Roses: I hope you all got some roses today!
Dot Heart: With too many polishes to name. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm