Tuesday, February 17, 2015

#31DC2 Day 22 Glitter

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great day. Overall I had a good day and I am super excited for today's post! I did some nail art last night for the 31 Day Challenge 2.0 and it may be one of my favorite manis that I have done. The prompt for day 22 is glitter but I didn't want to just have a glitter topper over a polish. So I went for a design that I have wanted to try for a while, and added a gold glitter design over top.

My base color is Essie Naughty Nautical. Over that I randomly painted some small lines and dots with China Glaze Mingle with Kringle. After that I put some black polish over water and sprayed it with hair spray with the web effect. With some striping tape, I added the gold glitter triangles with China Glaze De-Light. I finished the design off with Sally Hansen Diamond Shine top coat.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm