Friday, February 27, 2015

#31DC2 Day 23 Indie Polish

Hey guys! Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week. Mine was pretty stressful with school and a new puppy that is just way too stubborn. I forgot how hard it is to raise a puppy! I also started looking into colleges.

So I have a simple post for you today. I am showing you the 23rd day of 31 Day Challenge 2.0. The theme for day is indie polish. Honestly, I love indie polish but I never buy any. I hope to start to soon though! Out of my very very limited collection of indies, I have the perfect Mortal Instruments collection from Fandom Cosmetics. If you don't know, I am a huge shadowhunters fan!

My base is 2 coats of China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin. On top of that I have Fandom Cosmetics My Magnificent Self and To Love is To Destroy. I topped it off with Nicole by OPI Drying Drops.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm