Friday, October 16, 2015

31 Day Challenge 2015 Wrap Up!


Ahhh yes finally. While I love these challenges, I get so tired by the end of them. But I feel like I get better after every challenge. I super excited to start with some Halloween tutorials for you all! You can see some of my favorites from the challenge below!


Day 13 Animal Print:

Even though these are really simple, I adore them! I love how classy leopard print is and how the two red nails match with the leopard print perfectly. 


Day 18 Half Moons:

 I have really been digging the negative space trend lately, so I really like these! I also love the placement of the diamond glitters.
 

 Day 24 Inspired by A Book: 

HARRY POTTER NAILS YESSS! I'm a Harry Potter fan and weirdly I had never done any HP nails until these and I think they turned out well.


 Day 30 Inspired by A Tutorial:

These were inspired by Chalkboard Nails. They were just really fun to paint because I love mixing colors with other colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm