Thursday, October 15, 2015

#31DC2015 Days 27-31

I have been extremely lazy with this challenge. So I'm adding my last five manicures here for the challenge. I also really just want to start on some Halloween and fall designs. I already have a few planned! I will have a 31 Day Challenge 2015 wrap up in a few days.

Day 27 Inspired by Artwork


These are inspired by a painting called "Composition with Large Red Plane, Yellow, Black, Gray, and Blue" by Piet Mondrian.

Day 28 Inspired by A Flag


These are inspired by the Norway flag. I have many ancestors from Norway and hope to vacation there one day!

Day 29 Inspired by The Supernatural


I was so so soo tempted to do nails inspired by the TV show Supernatural but I controlled myself. So I painted some mummies and they honestly look more cute then scary. Super easy for Halloween!

Day 30 Inspired by A Tutorial


These nails are inspired by Chalkboard Nails aka one of my favorite blogs ever. She did these jewel nails and I instantly fell in love. You can find the tutorial here
 
Day 31 Honor Nails You Love


These are inspired by Simply Nailogical's Canada Day nails except I don't have maple leaf decals so I just did the gradient part which is super amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm