Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Tutorial: Evil Skull Nail Art

Hey guys! I'm sorry that it as been so long. I started a new job and I have been super busy between college, high school, and work. But I figured that I would be a really horrible blogger if I didn't get at least one Halloween tutorial up for you guys.

What You Will Need:
  •  Black nail polish (I'm using NYC Black Lace Cream)
  • White nail polish (I'm using NYC French White Tip)
  • Red nail polish (I'm using China Glaze The Heat is On)
  • A dotting tool
  • A nail art brush or a small detailing brush
  • Matte top coat *optional* (I'm using NYC Matte Me Crazy)

Step One: 


Paint your nails white and make two big black dots as shown above. 

Step Two:


With your nail art brush, make your eyes bigger and uneven. Paint an upside down heart for the nose in black.

Step Three:


Paint a slightly upward line that looks like a smile in black. 

Step Four:


Paint on a half oval as shown above to make a tooth. 

Step Five:




 Continue step four all along the top of the line.

Step Six:


Continue to add teeth on the bottom of the line with black, to finish the teeth. Blacken out a small portion of the nail on the side like shown above to slim the skull's face.

Step Seven:


Repeat step six and blacken out the other side of the face to slim it.

Step Eight:

Add red dots in the eyes and add matte top coat. Your done!



Have a great Halloween everyone and be safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm