Monday, May 12, 2014

Bookshelf Tour Spring 2014 Part 1


I have two favorite things in my room. They are my bookshelf and my nail polish shelf. Weirdly enough, I haven't done a tour for either of them. Today I am going to show you my bookshelf (well half of it) and all of its amazingness.  I am having a lot of fun with this, so I hope you do too!

Row 1


So I don't want to pick favorites or anything but.... I like this one more then the rest. Probably because I have a lot of my favorite books on the top row! I put these on the first row because I wanted to show off their beauty, and they are at great staring height from my bed. (Yeah... okay.)


The Bloodlines Series: I finally managed to get all of them! They look so beautiful together. They are the spinoff series of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. These are my favorite books of all time.

Spirit Bound: Sadly I only have the 5th book of the Vampire Academy series, but I plan to change that. I just loved the whole series. Richelle Mead is brilliant. BRILLIANT.

The Fault In Our Stars: Depressing,  beautiful, and brilliant, The Fault In Our Stars has managed to become of my favorite books, period. 

Paper Towns: Paper Towns impressed me with the humor and love that went into it. The book was just so funny. Seriously, I had to refrain myself from rolling on the floor, laughing. 

The Infernal Devices Trilogy: Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess make up one of my favorite series, The Infernal Devices! The Infernal Devices is a series set in the amazing shadow hunter world, that I love. And these books are damn beautiful. 

The Mortal Instruments: The Mortal Instruments my third favorite series of all time. I just love the whole shadow hunter world and the romance between Jace and Clary. Also, MAGNUS. Who can forget Magnus? 

    

Alright, on top of my Mortal Instruments collection, I have a smelly stuffed frog. It smells like watermelon. I got it from my friends and it is one of two stuffed animals that I own. Yes, be jealous. 

Row 2


Oh, row two and your complete randomness. This is basically completely random. I did put all of the Divergent books together and Sarah Dessen's books together. But the rest is just random convenience.


Divergent Series: Oh how I love you. The Divergent series is my favorite dystopian series that I have read so far. They look so perfect together.

Sarah Dessen Books: So I am missing a few of Dessen's books but I have most of them. I love her girly writing and yes, all of the cheesy love stories. It kind of bugs me that they changed all of the covers, so I have one book that doesn't look like the rest. Ahhh.

Every Soul A Star: I have no idea what so ever, what this book is about. But it was pretty and on sale. (Story of my spending habits)

Hold Still: I actually read this one like last week, and it was great. It is a story about loss and friendship and it was pretty emotional. I should have a review up soon!

If I Stay: I just finished If I Stay and it was amazing. I feel like its better if you go into this one with not knowing anything about it, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Thirteen Reasons Why: I blame the hype. I thought it was okay but not as great as everyone thought. I reviewed this one sometime this year.

Speak: Speak is a very emotional book about a girl's story with rape. I honestly loved the story but it was hard to read some times.

Chains: I have no clue what this is about but it was .50 cents at a garage sale and it is by Laurie Halse Anderson, so I'm in.

It's Kind of A Funny Story: I really really want to read this, and I hope I can get to it soon!

Impulse: Impulse has something to do with suicide but I have never read it. I am looking forward to it!

Crazy: No clue what this about. Again.

Cut: The title is pretty self explanatory. It is about a girl who cuts. I haven't read it yet, but I want to! I just have too big of a tbr pile.

This is my awesome bird that I got from my aunt when I was in the hospital last year. It has great meaning to me.


I also have a tbr (to be read) jar. Some times I pick a piece of paper out of it and read what it says. It is a way of getting through all of my books that I own!

I'll have the second half later this week or next week! Have a great day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm