Monday, June 8, 2015

O.P.I. Nail Polish Haul


So my local Sally Beauty Supply had a sale on some O.P.I. polishes. The whole clearance section of the store was also 50% off the red sticker price. So I got all of these for $2.25 a piece!! Needless to say I picked up a lot of them. Enjoy the swatches below!

My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours!
 
My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours is a hot coral color with some shimmer. I totally missed the shimmer until it dried because its barely there. I think this is a really great color for summer! Shown below is two coats 
 without top coat. (Its a little bit more red and shimmery in real life. This polish was really hard to capture!)


 
Suzi Has A Swede Tooth

Suzi Has A Swede Tooth is a beautiful light pink creme. I think this one is really delicate and pretty! Shown below is two coats without top coat. 


 
OY-Another Polish Joke!

OY-Another Polish Joke! is a behind beautiful shimmery gold topper. I say its a topper because its thin but can be built up. This is one of my favorite polishes of all time! Its so beautiful!! Shown is two coats over it over Sally Girl Canary.



OPI...Eurso Euro

OPI.. Eurso Euro is an indigo creme. This is really nice! It reminds me a lot of Essie Butler Please. Shown is two coats without top coat.



Incognito in Sausalito

Incognito in Sausalito is a dark navy creme. I really like this one but I may be biased because I tend to love all dark blues. Shown is two coats without top coat.



Vant To Bite My Neck?

Vant To Bite My Neck? is a dark purple creme. I really love this one as well! Shown is two coats without top coat.



Muir Muir On The Wall

Muir Muir On The Wall is probably my second favorite polish of this haul. It has a light jelly black polish with tons of purple and gold shimmer. This is perfection. Shown below is three coats without top coat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm