Sunday, June 28, 2015

Nailing The Book: A Court of Thorns and Roses Nail Art

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I'm doing really well because my cousin is staying with me for a few weeks. She is like my best friend and we are having a lot of fun.

Today I'm doing another addition to the nailing the book series. Today's addition is inspired by A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. She is the author of the Throne of Glass series and her new series called A Court of Thorns and Roses. She is personally one of my favorite authors! You can find the Goodreads page for A Court of Thorns and Roses here.

My base for this nail art was Rimmel London Red, Steady, Go. I drew all of it free handed with a nail art brush. The silver is O.P.I. Push and Shove. The black is NYC Black Lace Cream. I finished it off with Nicole by O.P.I. Fast Drying Drops.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm