Sunday, June 14, 2015

Some Free Hand Flowers For You!

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great weekend! I have been really lazy this weekend and that is how I like it. I am currently reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. It is perfect.

Today I have some free hand floral nail art for you! I did these a few weeks ago. While they aren't perfect, and they are really messy I love them anyways. I was inspired to do a floral by Wondrously Polished's beautiful florals! This design wasn't inspired by one of her designs particularly but scrolling through her designs made me inspired to create some flowers of my own. I used a ton of polishes for this design so I won't bore you and name them all. If you want to know about any of the polishes, please ask me in the comments!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm