Sunday, September 20, 2015

#31DC2015 Days 19 & 20

Hey guys! I got a new light bulb on Saturday for my light box. You can totally tell the difference if you look at the two different designs I'm showing you today. The light bulb I got is a daylight bulb in 5000k and is so much more lighted and natural looking. I'm really pleased with the change.

Day 19 Galaxy

 I did a pastel galaxy for day 19. I always forget how much I love doing galaxy nail art until I do it. I really need to do it much often! I used Rimmel London Sweet Lavender, Rimmel London Mind The Gap, Victoria, NYC Boat Basin, and NYC Tropicoral. I used NYC French White Tip for the stars.Top coat is inm Out The Door.



Day 20 Water Marble

The thing is that I knew this water marble would be shitty because they always tend to be. Water marbles just don't like me I guess. I used O.P.I. Jade is the New Black and O.P.I. OPI...Eurso Euro. Top coat is inm Out The Door. Lets all just move on and pretend that this manicure doesn't exist. :p



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm