Thursday, September 24, 2015

#31DC2015 Days 21 & 22

Hi guys! In the midst of applying to colleges, applying for financial aid, and other gross adult things, I come to you with more of the 31 Day Challenge. Remember when you were a kid and you really just wanted to be an adult, yet every adult told you to stay a child because being an adult sucks? I was that way. Now I just want some candy and a nap.


Day 21 Inspired by A Color
  • Sally Hansen Wine Not
  • China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
  • O.P.I. I Sing In Color
  • Gold stud from The New Black
  • inm Out The Door top coat


Day 22 Inspired by A Song

 Inspired by Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
O.P.I Push and Shove, NYC Black Lace Cream, & NYC French White Tip.
Top coat is Seche Vite.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm