Friday, September 4, 2015

#31DC2015 Days 3 Yellow & 4 Green

Hey guys. I was sick yesterday so today I have both days 3 and 4 on the blog. The prompt for day 3 is yellow and for day 4 its green. I have a lot of pictures to show you so I'm just going to jump right in!

Day 3 Yellow

The base for this design is SinfulColors V.I.Peach. I used SinfulColors Hazard and O.P.I. OY-Another Polish Joke! for the chevron design. I topped it all off with NYC Matte Me Crazy. 
 



Day 4 Green

Some nail days are just bad okay. I tried my hand at the green prompt 4 times, but I just kept screwing it up. So I ended up settling for this design. I used NYC Palm on The Beach, Ulta Mint Condition, and China Glaze Pine-ing For Glitter. The stud is from The New Black. I again topped it off with NYC Matte Me Crazy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm