Saturday, September 12, 2015

#31DC2015 Days 7-11

It is official, I am the worst blogger ever. I mean honestly guys 5 days. To top it off I don't even have a good excuse. I've been painting my nails daily but I have been the lazy to actually blog every day. At least I got half of it down. So today I am showing all 5 designs. This post is going to take forever so I'm just going to start. My day 12 nails should be up later tonight.


Day 7 Black And White

It's a water marble that actually looks somewhat like a water marble! *takes a bow*
I used NYC Black Lace Cream and French Tip White. I topped it off with Seche Vite. 
 


Day 8 Metallic

Polished Used:
  • China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
  • China Glaze What's She Dune?
  • NYC Black Lace Cream
  • Magna Nails Copper
 


Day 9 Rainbow

Base is NYC Black Lace Cream. I got the foils from New Flow Nail Decorations on Born Pretty Store. Tip: DO NOT TOP COAT FOILS. I learned from a sad experience.
 


Day 10 Gradient

Gradient with China Glaze Pinking Out The Window and NYC French White Tip. Dots in O.P.I. Vant To Bite My Neck? Top coat is Seche Vite. 
 


Day 11 Dots

I used NYC Black Lace Cream and NYC French White Tip. The charms are from the Born Pretty Store. Top Coat is Seche Vite.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm