Monday, July 8, 2013

31 Day Challenge- Day 17 Glitter!

Hey there! I know what you are all thinking. "She really needs to make up her mind, a post every day or a post every 3 days?" Well I made up my mind and i'm going back to posting about the challenge daily. I guess I just miss blogging the other 2 days too much! 

So today on the challenge is glitter! Normally I take years to decide what polish I am actually going to use. Well not today! I just picked my favorite creme and glitter polish. My favorite creme or normal polish is Naughty Nautical by Essie! I just love it so much! My favorite glitter polish is It's Complicated by Pure Ice! Unlike most glitter polishes, I only have to use two coats! It has a ton of glitter in it!

Okay, enough talking more pictures!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm