Sunday, July 7, 2013

Google Friend Connect is not leaving!

Hello fellow bloggers and readers! Okay, here is the thing. As most of you probably know, google reader left us on July 1st. That isn't confusing. But the confusing thing is that everyone keeps saying that GFC or Google Friend Connect is leaving too! Well it's a lie. Google reader and GFC are two different things. Google hasn't told us that GFC is leaving, so it isn't, plain and simple! I was super confused for a while too. I have heard from other bloggers that GFC is leaving and I believed them, but I promise that it isn't true!

If you also want to hear it another blogger, read it here: http://www.sillysilberman.com/2013/03/google-friend-connect-is-not-leaving-us.html .

Okay, its good to clean up all of the confusion! So make sure you go follow me on GFC (right side bar!)

Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm