Sunday, July 14, 2013

31 Day Challenge- Day 23 Inspired By A Movie, Beautiful Creatures

Hey there! Today is all about the movie Beautiful Creatures! Oh and my nails, of course! Today I got to combine the two together because today is inspired by a movie day.

If you don't know about the movie, I will give you a basic summary. It is a paranormal romance movie about Lena and Ethan. Lena is a caster (basically a witch) that moves to Ethan's town. Ethan is eventually her boyfriend. When Lena turns 16 her powers will be either light or dark. That is basically it!

I have watched this movie twice already this week (a little obsessed) so I figured I would do my nails on it! Here are some pictures! Then I will explain about each nail!




The Thumb


Aren't her eyes creepy!?
My thumb is based on darkness
There is a picture of her because she was claimed to darkness!

Pointer Finger


 
Finding a picture to represent light was majorly difficult!
This is the main character and light is the left!
My nail is supposed to represent light!
 

Middle Finger




Awee! Aren't they cute!
My middle finger is supposed to represent their love.
But its black because casters aren't supposed to love mortals!

Ring Finger


 
They use lightning ALL THE TIME in this movie!
So I figured I had to do a lightning nail. 

Pinky Finger


 
And finally...
My pinky represents light versus darkness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm